Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got or seen a Quill silencer for a ST1050? One's just come up on fleabay, but I've never seen one before and Quill don't list it on their website.

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
Unless its an underseat can it wont fit and I have never heard Quill exhaust discussed here. Post a link to the ebay listing.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I have a Quill for my RS Sprint '04, obviously it's not underseat just old school up the right hand side, looks and sounds pretty good, well made, and even though they are based in UK, I have heard good things about their customer service............

post a link, lets have a gander at it..........

·
Premium Member
8,211 Posts
That actually looks like it would fit. That is pretty cool. Looks like the Jardines for the 675 Daytona.

The 675's mount differently but that one on ebay has the proper 1050 mounts that go up through the frame and a long bolt goes through to hold them in place. It looks like it would fit. The midpipe goes the right way as well. It should dogleg to the throttle side and that does.

For 100pounds I would buy it. It looks right but none on this forum in the year I have been hear have ever talked about a quill system. I would say its a first.

Good find.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I asked Quill about it and they said it's a factory fit rather than mail order (no idea why), so that's why they don't advertise it. The one on ebay went for £188.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts