Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
171 Posts
快速换挡应该需要ECU支持的,且需要一个接线的接口。我觉得应该是很难的,除非凯旋预留有接头,且ECU支持。
... or unless the vendor is a clever fellow who can leverage how the ECU works, even though it doesn't have a dedicated QS function! =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking at Annitori quickshifter product which has more reliability. Unless there is a basic schematic on TTRignition system explaining your product, otherwise how to convince potential customer on your product?

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Fair point.

The TTR controller briefly interrupts the sidestand signal; the ECU thinks the stand is down, and cuts the engine. There are three wires coming from the controller box - signal, ground, and 12v. I generally prefer to use the existing connectors to tap into the side stand switch (for ground and signal), and the rear brake switch (for 12v). If there is no information available, or the connectors are unobtainable, then the unit is provided with instructions on how to splice into the existing wiring.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fair point.

The TTR controller briefly interrupts the sidestand signal; the ECU thinks the stand is down, and cuts the engine. There are three wires coming from the controller box - signal, ground, and 12v. I generally prefer to use the existing connectors to tap into the side stand switch (for ground and signal), and the rear brake switch (for 12v). If there is no information available, or the connectors are unobtainable, then the unit is provided with instructions on how to splice into the existing wiring.
Oh,you're a delaer.

How much is it?Applicable to Tiger 800 XCA?

·
Vendor
171 Posts
US$200 for sensor and controller, +$15 shipping. I did some reading on the XCX and it will work, so it should work with the XCA. This will be a splice-in model, as I can find no information on the connectors involved.

·
Registered
19 Posts
US$200 for sensor and controller, +$15 shipping. I did some reading on the XCX and it will work, so it should work with the XCA. This will be a splice-in model, as I can find no information on the connectors involved.
I would like to take a picture of the side-stand connector for you,tomorrow.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Perfect! If you can get a clear close-up of the connector, that would be great.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Perfect! If you can get a clear close-up of the connector, that would be great.
The connectors are covered with dirt.

I think they are DJ7025F-2.2-21(sensor side) and DJ7025F-2.2-11(main wiring side).

Attachments

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Good stuff - those are Sumitomo HM connectors, and readily available at a variety of vendors. Could you clean off the wires at the harness side, and determine which has a green stripe, and which has a red stripe? This will allow me to design the connectors so you simply plug it in between the harness and the sensor.

The engine is still turning, under its own momentum and that of the bike and drive train. The ignition is only killed for ~ 40-60ms, too short for the engine to slow down much. When the ignition is switched back on by the ECU, the engine immediately restarts.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Were you able to get a look at the wire colours? Were you still interested in this?

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Perfect! I can work with that. I can provide mating connectors for the sensor, and a Posi-Tap connector that will attach to the Orange/Green rear brake power wire. If you can get a couple good pics of the brake switch connector, I may be able to provide a good plug'n'play install kit.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
I'm pretty sure I recognise the connector, it's the wires I can't figure out. The wiring diagram I have (may be a 2011 model) shows a 2-wire connector with Orange/Green (12v feed) and Green/Purple (switched to brake lights). Obviously, something has changed!

If you could probe the wires with a voltmeter and identify the one with 12v (harness side) when the brake pedal is NOT pressed, I should be able to get my act together.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts