Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, got a street r. power commander , custom map, zard cans,k n filter and home made quick shifter (works great)and lots of carbon fibre. shifter is micro switch on gear sift wired to power commander

·
Registered
7 Posts
You may not

I can’t post/reply to anything; I don’t know why I can post here? My little box (bottom left) says “I CAN NOT POST/REPLY”. I can’t even email “contact us” for help, blocked? I can email senior members for help as instructed but I get no reply from them. I can send private messages, that’s all. I’m not a new member and I have been allowed to post/reply in the past. I have not, to my knowledge, violated any forum rules. Can anyone tell me what’s going on and help me.

Please Reply, Gregg

PS New for today, I can't see photos now???

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Gregg, from your status listed on the left, you've just made your first post. The site has a built-in wait time between server recycles. When you posted, the server hadn't yet recycled. You should be OK now. Let me know if things aren't working and I'll send the problem up the line to an admin. Please take some time to fill in your profile data so others know how to respond. Local knowledge can be very helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts