Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
That price is for two my friend. sliders usually (never seen otherwise) come in pairs. :-D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. i wondered why they always had the quantity listed, made me question and think they were way more expensive

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
If you click on the more info button they say for a pair.

Additional Product Information

Colour: Black
Fairing Modification: No Mods
Mounting Position: Mid Engine Mount
Quantity: Pair
Product Code: CP0089BL
Fitting Instructions: Open PDF
3D Product Tour: View

:-D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
smooth, its that whole more info thing, gets me everytime

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
For that price I would go for the skyking sliders. Made and shipped in the good old US of A

Click here

[ This message was edited by: Limey on 2007-02-06 22:34 ]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Does anyone else make a set of front engine sliders besides R&G and Skyking?

I personally think the Skyking are kinda ugly and stick out to far. where as the R&G's (which ive seen in person) dont appear to stick out as far and look cleaner but are more costly....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not too into the way the sky king ones look myself either, but in the pics of bikes that fell down with them on they seem to work well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
ya..... but the R&Gs would do the same thing.... but look better while doing it ;)

If only someone other than GSG made an alternator and clutch protector....

I just want all the hardware on my bike to match

·
Registered
969 Posts
DT, I havn't seen any other than Skyking and the R&G's For the front mount. Limey has a LSL pad on the top mount. I went with the skykings for two reasons: they look to better protect the bike, and they were easier to get. John at skyking was great, they came fast and he even answered some follow up questions for me. I'll be gettting his swing arm sliders when I get my bike back together.

BTW... How far are you from St. George UT? I'll be down there in April Sometime and want to ride around.

·
Registered
403 Posts
On 2007-02-07 01:17, Triple_Rider wrote:
DT, I havn't seen any other than Skyking and the R&G's For the front mount. Limey has a LSL pad on the top mount. I went with the skykings for two reasons: they look to better protect the bike, and they were easier to get. John at skyking was great, they came fast and he even answered some follow up questions for me. I'll be gettting his swing arm sliders when I get my bike back together.

BTW... How far are you from St. George UT? I'll be down there in April Sometime and want to ride around.
Hell.... saint george is probably about 6 hours away! No rear straight shot to get over there.... theres a ***** grand canyon in the way

1 - 11 of 11 Posts