Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you yet looked for and discovered a place on the bike for tools, or like the speedmaster and america does it not have one?

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh, well, looks like i\'ll have to look for a fork bag again. Darn....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Allen is behind the left hand side panel. Then you can use that to take your seat off and get to the spanner under the pillion seat. The manual might be under there too.
Cool I'll have to look into that. Am curious to see what the recommended settings are for the shocks.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No !!! Do you actually think i felt it was so important i wouldn't buy the bike w/o one?! Where did you get that idea?! Would i like it to have a place for tools? Yes. Is that why i asked? Yes. Is it a deal breaker? Efff no, are you serious?!!! I swear, you can't say anything here w/o people reading something into it thats not there.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i can believe that....after all, your name IS Dr Kaos. :) seriously, i just have no patience anymore because after years of these boards i'm just far too burned out on all the mean spirited and senseless badgering. I could say the weather is nice and someone would brow beat me for suggesting the weather where i am is better than thiers. And it's all because they are anonymous. People to talk to you face to face like they do on web boards.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I could say the weather is nice and someone would brow beat me for suggesting the weather where i am is better than thiers. .[/QUOTE said:
Funny you should mention that, Dazco, it sounds like Bigchiefwoody is experiencing much better weather than me...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts