Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you yet looked for and discovered a place on the bike for tools, or like the speedmaster and america does it not have one?

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No !!! Do you actually think i felt it was so important i wouldn't buy the bike w/o one?! Where did you get that idea?! Would i like it to have a place for tools? Yes. Is that why i asked? Yes. Is it a deal breaker? Efff no, are you serious?!!! I swear, you can't say anything here w/o people reading something into it thats not there.

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i can believe that....after all, your name IS Dr Kaos. :) seriously, i just have no patience anymore because after years of these boards i'm just far too burned out on all the mean spirited and senseless badgering. I could say the weather is nice and someone would brow beat me for suggesting the weather where i am is better than thiers. And it's all because they are anonymous. People to talk to you face to face like they do on web boards.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I could say the weather is nice and someone would brow beat me for suggesting the weather where i am is better than thiers. .[/QUOTE said:
Funny you should mention that, Dazco, it sounds like Bigchiefwoody is experiencing much better weather than me...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.