Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we still have to re-register each year with RAT to continue receiving the magazine? This was also asked in another forum.
Thanks, Delta

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Every December, in fact. Doesn't matter what month you first signed up, you need to do it again in December.

Been waiting quite a while for the latest magazine myself, though...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Just tried and failed:( user name/password problem, so recieved email with password for my user name and I still cant log in:(

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi there.....
thank to ask this question in this forum.i also wanted to know the same thing but now i got my answer....so i am here to just say thanks to all.....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Every December, in fact. Doesn't matter what month you first signed up, you need to do it again in December.

Been waiting quite a while for the latest magazine myself, though...
And this is still true in 2010-11! I just remembered to renew yesterday (2/21/11) and got the confirmation e-mail that I'd be getting 2 issues of TRIUMPH magazine in 2011, with an expiration date of 11/30/11.

So do it!

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
To register or reregister for Triumph R.A.T.

use this link

If you have previously registered you just need to log-in and reconfirm your old registration which displays all your previous details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts