Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a set of the original exhausts back onto my 2001 Bonneville and I have an opportunity to buy some locally off Craigslist.

The Craigslist ones are part number 2206366 and are supposed to fit model years 2006-2014. According to BikeBandit, that's not the same as my 2001.

It would seem straightforward as a swap, but anyone out there in quarantine-land happen to know if these would fit an old girl like mine?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
I have a set of 2005 originals that had about two years on them when I replaced them. I haven't looked at them lately, but I think they're in good condition other than some superficial boot scuffs. Contact me if you want them. If you're in Canada, it might not be worth the trouble, unless you can have them shipped to a US address.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
All A/Market suppliers seem to show same muffler for all years. If Government regs changed for new 'bikes then OEM mufflers would have a different compliance stamped on them hence possibly a different part number. Nice of Balto to offer, but Canada Post is really, really expensive. Hope all is well for you social distancing , I guess you are Out West if you have Graigslist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts