Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - after lots of thought I've put a deposit down on a Bonnie Black. I should get her in spring!

I love the look, the blacked out engine, she looks great. I was really tempted by the 60's Triumphs, until reading on one of their posts that if you want to travel outside your zip/postal code you need a diffrent bike...

I'll need to upgrade springs and forks, and I want to upgrade the exhaust system.

Any suggestions from you guys?

·
Registered
24 Posts
"Congrats" The black is really nice. Just like you I can't wait till spring. Hope to see you on the road.

ride safe and God bless!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'm with Sweat...just ride her. You may find she's fine just the way she is.

If not, there's info ad naseum for every last nut and bolt you may want to replace right here on these boards.

cheers!

And congrats on getting the new Bonnie.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Great news! You are gonna love it. I reluctently traded my Bonnie black in on a Scrambler because of my road but the Bonnie was a great bike and very classic looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.