Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried these out? Seem to be difficult to find in the US though I did see them last summer at a Puma store in San Diego.

Puma Boots

[ This message was edited by: s3hooligan on 2007-02-08 23:22 ]

·
Registered
646 Posts
Man, I've been trying to find a "real live" pair ever since I saw them last summer. Philly, NYC, San Diego and London...cant find a set for sale at all. If you find 'em be sure to post..

·
Registered
116 Posts
I saw a pair in cycle gear once. They said they dont stock them, someone bought them, they didnt fit and he returned em'. Sounds like if ya want to try them thats what you will hae to do.

·
Registered
242 Posts
if you live in willow grove, just head to the shop on south street or call them to order you a pair. they might charge you to get them in, but when you try them on you could always return them or exchange for a different size. id make sure you could return them even if they special order them in for you, but a huge corporation like that i cant see a problem.

by the way, i used to live in newtown, then feasterville until a year ago. and man do i miss cheesesteaks and a place out here carries a few tastykake products but charges $2 for a coffee cake! still worth it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
If I am not mistaken, the latest or a very recent issue of Superbike Magazine rated them very highly in the Top 10 Boots.

JOHN

G

·
Is it me or ... is that boot just plain old ugly? All of them in fact. Looks like someone took roll of non skid padding and started sewing boots out of it. Call me old fashioned but I am partial to leather and a replaceable sole.

·
Banned
798 Posts
On 2007-02-12 14:22, JonnyGoGo wrote:
Is it me or ... is that boot just plain old ugly? All of them in fact. Looks like someone took roll of non skid padding and started sewing boots out of it. Call me old fashioned but I am partial to leather and a replaceable sole.
you mean like these???

·
Banned
798 Posts
I cant believe eveybody got tired of talking about boots...

·
Registered
484 Posts
glad you're happy with them. The reason that I posted the topic is because I was going to bid on them.
The trick would be to tell people where to get them AFTER you've gotten yours.

I wanted to get these:

Frank Thomas Strike Boot Size 11 $79.95 - SOLD OUT

I got these Instead:

Vega Nitro Tech Sport $109.95

Not flashy, track day eligible, very comfortable.

AND, for those of you in NC - CHEAP!

·
Registered
171 Posts
They are snug, not uncomfortable by any means but they are not like my everyday shoes. They feel like my old track or football cleat nice and secure, no foot sliding. I like the cushioning and positive feel they have on the bike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts