Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am thinking about getting a screen for my Scrambler to get the pressure off my chest when riding at highway speeds. I have had a look at the forums, and the Dart screen looks good.

However, last week I stumbled on the Puig fairing and screen and also the naked screen that would make the bike look a little different. I am just wondering if people have had any experience with this company and if their products are any good/fit?

Below is an example of the fairing/screen on a Honda. I would go for the black look not the carbon. :)

This is the naked screen.

Regards, Izzy

·
Premium Member
20,740 Posts
PUIG is a Spanish company with a good reputation. They've been at it for many years now and also supply a lot of OEM plastic fairings and things for various manufacturers.

They have over 500 distributors around the world

http://www.puig.tv/en/

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Forchetto for reassuring me that the company has a good reputation. :) Yes, I did notice that they had a wide distribution list, one in Australia too. I might give them a call sometime soon.

Regards, Izzy

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bear in mind that they are normally manufactured to fit around a 7" headlight and the scrambler headlight is slightly smaller. ?(5.75") It will fit, but you may have to do a little adapting to get it just right.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bear in mind that they are normally manufactured to fit around a 7" headlight and the scrambler headlight is slightly smaller. ?(5.75") It will fit, but you may have to do a little adapting to get it just right.
No worries about the 7" headlight, my Scrambler came with a modded 7" light. :) I was worried it wouldn't fit around it.

Regards, Izzy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.