Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this just in---- if you fill your gas tank to the brim, then leave the gas station and a mile down the road you do a an awesome wheelie, you will then have a crotchful of gas, and it will stink for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
On 2006-11-15 12:09, Euro wrote:
I think I would be more worried about it burning my wang... :flam:
that... happened... to me once...
i was in the colorado rockies doing a solo ride. stopped for a fill up, and took off. the first whoop i hit, splash right in the crotch and i CAN confirm that it DOES burn!!!!
--- i forgot to screw the gas cap back on.... dunce....
-b

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bit of a turn off with the ladies, i,m sure
Especially if it gets in their eyes...if you know what i mean :wink:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahahaah,, my crotch is cheap and likes 89 just fine, fortunatly it didn't spill enough to soak through and burn the jewels,,, and yeah she totally complemented me,,,"smells better than usual" hahahh, just kidding, lesson learned, fill 3/4.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
On 2006-11-15 11:58, cheapbastard wrote:
who's been sniff'n yer crotch jr? :-D
Looks to me like your brother(?) can sniff his own crotch.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I just have to add this comment- One of my friends sez the best foolproof old lady snooker for getttin in late after a trysty drunk night out is GASOLINE on the crotch and the short explanation goes "but I ran out of gas and all the stations were closed so I drained the hoses at one station and thank God I made it home safe". Supposed to be a gold plated deal so stop talking about sniffing etc. and save this good stuff for when you absolutely gotta have it! Gasoline covers up ANY and I mean ANY odors or smells you can think of- HA! So my friend sez.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah rude you know it,,,,

if sunday isn't raining like every day for the past 2 weeks you want to ride? this time maybe stal and gary will join up and we'll get out west early on and go to windmill and tear it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts