Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Baldric from Blackadder.

It got it right after first guessing it was Blackadder himself. It took about 25 to 30 questions.

Im not too surprised that it can "guess" so well since the "questions"
(search terms) it asks and the search algorithm it has narrow it down pretty quickly.

Holy crap! It got Ampersand from Y: The Last Man, a comic book, in only 20 questions. Im very impressed by this program.

I was finally able to defeat the program with the Miller from the Canterbury Tales. It was able to get Gilgamesh though, haha.

It was able to get Egil Skallagrimsson, Percival and Nanahara Shuya but I beat it with Maeb and Catherine from the Myst series.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Akinator is a "piece of cake" and not into Ballet at all.

First I started with the fictional character Giselle from the ballet "Giselle" and he struck out.

Then I took a real person, ballerina Svetlana Zakharova, who has danced the part of Giselle, and he fizzled there, also.

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Took it 41 to get Tom Waits, after first guessing another singer. Then I stumped it with Yma Sumac, http://www.yma-sumac.com/

I'm certain in the time it took to do two tests, they found out the entire contents of my computer. :D

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Yep I thought of this chap and he got it after 2 mins

So I had another go and thought of

And he got it after 4 mins.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Wayne Gretzky= The Great One (But Bobby Orr is still my all time favorite; and never forget Herbie Brooks and the USA Miracle on Ice team from 1980- can it be that long ago?) What a coot I am becoming...
Shows the anti-hoser bias of the supposed brainiac computer.
Can't wait for the Winter Olympics from Oh Canada- puck, downhill, curling, luge...all great stuff.
:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts