Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran across this perusing my local Craigser List,

If I had room, I'd pick it up just to have the extra plastics, tank, and pieces around.

Triumph tail trunk and rack it looks like from the pics.

No relation to seller, just thought I would pass it along.

Love the year on it, a 97 955ST, rare for sure :)

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/mpo/5612304926.html

·
Registered
895 Posts
Color matched mirrors too. Those are kinda rare.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Well, it's not a 1997. '99 was the first year for the 955 Sprint. That being said, that is a heck of a deal: The tailpack alone is worth a lot more than the asking price.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I would like to have the rims off if it for a track day set of tires.

This space intentionally left blank.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Has any one here tried texting, calling this gent? My brother in Longmont has tried since last Wed. Usually they drop off listing if sold don't they.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Has any one here tried texting, calling this gent? My brother in Longmont has tried since last Wed. Usually they drop off listing if sold don't they.
No. the listing remains for a long period of time unless the seller removes the ad, which a lot of them do not. That is one of the problems with craigslist.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Well, that is to bad. I saw this thread and called the baby brother. We have a 01 Daytona motor just waiting for him to get a frame. His 99 Trophy is old, old and not a good frame to put our engine in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts