Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Street Triple Rx
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching my next bike for a long time, well before COVID. When I finally decided on an Rx, it was an almost torturous wait, considering how particular I am. Well, I am pleased to say that patience pays off! No permanent modifications, low mileage, near-showroom condition in Black, The EXACT type I was looking for. Just rode her home last night.
Picture below from picking her up:

Looking forward to really expanding my horizons as a riding enthusiast with her. From my first track days, to performing my own services, I'm really looking to cut my teeth on this bike for years to come.
Excited to be a part of a new community.

·
Administrator
3,026 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site. Thank you for the introducing yourself. That is one sharp bike !

I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Please note if you are asking a question or looking for some insight – Please go to one of the sections related to your bikes model. You will get very good response and input for riders more than willing to help.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out. But you do need to meet some requirements for access.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Read first before trying to post. Classified Ad Rules -

Accessing Our Classifieds

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

Here are the governing rules of the site and what can and cannot be done here.

Acceptable Use Policy - Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Wishing you Safe Riding!

·
Registered
2016 Diablo Red Thruxton 1200 R
341 Posts
Welcome to the site, nice ride, at least have good ryding weather to enjoy your moto.....FTG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts