Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone able to sign in on the Triumph Owner website? I've re-registered and used both my old Log On and the new and still can't gain access. It there anyone we can contact about the problem?

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I am having the same problem. I wrote to Triumph and got this reply from Peter Corleo, but it still doesn't work:

Hello there.

The Triumph website has been experiencing some mechanical difficulties with the RAT renewal page. As of yesterday afternoon, it has been repaired. You may now visit the site and renew your account.

Let me know if you have any further difficulties. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.

Cheers!

Peter J. Carleo
Customer Relations Manager
Triumph Motorcycles (America) Limited
385 Walt Sanders Mem Drive, Newnan GA 30265
T: (678) 854-2010
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I just sent him off another email to see if they can get it repaired asap. We'll see what the response is. I also let him know that a topic for dicussion is on this forum. Maybe a little push in the right direction will help.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
As of today, the login page still does not recognize correct username and password pairs, for some reason. I even had my password e-mailed to me by the automated system to make sure it hadn't been inadvertently altered, but it still doesn't work.

(Note: Don't try to log in through the Join page, either... only the R.A.T. Login link near the upper left side of the Triumph Experience -> Riders Association homepage.)

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just figured out the problem. Don't try to access it thru the USA site. Go directly to the UK site log on. For some reason if you go thru the USA site it won't recognize the Log on pairs. Other wise, when it comes to the webpage that asks you to select your country go directly to the UK site, not the U.S. :D Weird!!:confused:

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
(Note: Don't try to log in through the Join page, either... only the R.A.T. Login link near the upper left side of the Triumph Experience -> Riders Association homepage.)
I only know of one way into the site, that's through the Triumph Experience and then to access the log on thru the riders association link, and then onto the R.A.T. Login on the left side of the links column. Type in the proper information and nada!

Is there another way logon some where else? Cause what your describing doesn't work.
Actually, it appears we're describing exactly the same thing, just phrasing it differently. You're correct, there's no other way in to the login through the US site.

The distinction I was trying to make is that the login link in the left-side menu is not the same thing as the Join link that sits in the middle of the Riders Association page. The actual login link didn't even show Thursday, however, when I first tried to renew. Some of us wrote to Peter about it at that time. The Web gurus must have pointed it to a defective version of the login form when they restored the link, however.

Don't try to access it thru the USA site. Go directly to the UK site log on.
Excellent detective work, Jeff! That one allowed me to log in immediately.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I called and talked to Triumph America - they gentleman told me that the next issue of the magazine goes to press in late January so there's still time after the first of the year to renew. They've been having problems with the logins since debuting the new site and the contractor is <slowly> working on it...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Too many problems

I resolved the problem by signing in as a new member. I have had a problem every year. I would be nice if you could go in and check a box that says renew membership? Joe

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'd had difficulty the past week with the US site. I went in thru the UK site yesterday and was able to renew without difficulty.

Joe tabler, I'm with you on just pushing a button to renew instead of having to make our way thru that maze.

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
I'd had difficulty the past week with the US site. I went in thru the UK site yesterday and was able to renew without difficulty.

Joe tabler, I'm with you on just pushing a button to renew instead of having to make our way thru that maze.

Ummm... if you went in through the UK site, you only had to click a total of two buttons to complete the renewal... one at the bottom of the first page of data in order to advance to the second page, and then the button for Submit (unless some of your existing data was wrong, of course).

One button is OK, but two are a maze? :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Still not working for me, whether I try the US or UK site - I can log in to the page where you select Renew or Cancel, and when I click on renew I get a page prompting me to log in again and stating my user name/password is bad, but I know I'm using the right one.

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Matt,

I just tried both my Log ons from both sites and no problems. How do you have you cookies setup in your browser? If all else fails try to re-register your info under another log on.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Still not working for me, whether I try the US or UK site - I can log in to the page where you select Renew or Cancel, and when I click on renew I get a page prompting me to log in again and stating my user name/password is bad, but I know I'm using the right one.
I'm still getting the same thing too. Forgotten password came back with the password I'm using. :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts