Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dude who must also have a Triumph and a guy on a Speedmaster riding around out west. Weird part is it looks like something bad happens later on. I think this guy is suicidal or something. Check it out.

http://youtu.be/1wc6nLOF8n0

·
Registered
349 Posts
Seems like a viral marketing campaign to me. Could be wrong but it's suspicious that "Sandy Ingram" who is the poster on YouTube has never posted anything before and there also happens to be a Sandy Ingram who specializes in online marketing and SEO optimization.

·
Registered
272 Posts
odd marketing campaign then. The guy seems pretty depressed to me at the end of part 1. Guess we'll know more when parts 2 n 3 are posted.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not viral video thing ... I'm pretty sure

The Youtube person has posted more info about it. check it out.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm not convinced. It has a fictional "found footage" feel like Blair Witch or Chronicle. Perhaps if parts 2 or 3 were posted.......maybe.

·
Registered
179 Posts
It's FAKE!There is a production level to it.... 1 video too.... The video maker is a marketer. Sad because it could be a touching topic. Just my two cents.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see your point. I had the same inclination. I don't have any proof either way but the poster isn't the maker supposedly and what are they marketing? After reading the remarks left on the YT site I am reserving judgement until they release more. If they actually do.

·
Registered
46 Posts
sad

Having had mental (suicidal) PTSD) myself, I can relate to this, thank god I am still here. thoughts are with his family and friends if this was the outcome..

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Saw this video (some of it, anyway) a coupla months ago on LABS. Marketing would be a "fail" if only 2300 views....

I wonder how many watched the whole thing...

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The final installment went up. All questions answered.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread but the video is marked "private" and won't open. Can anyone fill me in? I remember when this was first posted (before the second video was released) there was a lot of speculation as to whether it was real or not and what was actually going on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts