Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm an Australian rider and am going to be in Canada and the States for a couple of months. Originally it was to do some backpacking but after riding a Speed Triple locally my new dream is to see the North American continent on the back of a Speed Triple.

I'm looking for a reliable second-hand example of this machine in the Vancouver area, if anybody can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Plenty of adventures and pictures will ensue :p

Regards
Harvs

·
Registered
929 Posts
I have been periodically checking craigslist Vancouver and I haven't seen one up for sale lately. You might want to contact Mike at British Italian motorcycles or Marq at Western Powersports and line something up.

cheers

·
Registered
210 Posts
a bit outside of Vancouver, but...

If you're willing to look a bit outside of Vancouver, I've got a '99 Speed Triple (radioactive green color) for sale. I'm located in Kelowna, about 400 km by road east of the Vancouver area. I hope you'd be coming through here on your epic tour, anyways. We think this is the best area in Canada, if not the world, to live : -)

I'm selling the bike because I'm the proud owner of a new 2008 Sprint ST, and the wife says I can't have both : -( So, the older bike gets the boot.

The bike has about 23,000 miles (not km!) on it, and has been ultra reliable. It is in pretty decent condition - rather excellent considering it is a 10 year old hooligan bike - with new tires as of last summer. Garaged in the winter.

Corbin seat, LED taillight, Laminar Lip deflector on flyscreen, seat cowl, race 'can and tank bag included. (Plus original seat, taillight, pillion seat and stock 'can). I realize you might not be able to take the extra parts with you on your journey, and I can work with you for shipping, or picking them up later, or whatever.

PM me if you're interested... (Or anyone else here, for that matter :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts