Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for some entertaining reading ought to read the bike reviews at the Powersports network website. While many are very helpful for someone looking to buy a new or used bike, many are down right funny. My favorite reviews are:

When people review their bikes after like 50 miles and say its the best bike they have ever ridden than proceed to list a whole host of flaws.

Riders who reviewed the Hayabusa and say it doesn't have enough power.

Riders who buy heavyweight cruisers and state the power is so good that they can keep up with their sport bike friends.

My personal favorite was the XR600 review where the rider referred to it as being a Man's motorcycle and if you can't bench at least 400lbs its not the bike for you. (Someone likes to stroke their own ego).

I found alot of the Sprint reviews quite interesting and all were very positive

·
Registered
382 Posts
ermmm... Ricky I had a look and under the Sprint ST section there were 2 posts, both having no answers... am I looking in the wrong place or do you have a versted interest in people going there mate?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just went there myself. There was one review of the 2008 Sprint, 2 of the 07 and like nine reviews of the 2006. Not really sure what you were looking at. And no I don't have a vested interest in that site or any other sites

1 - 3 of 3 Posts