Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a place to post pictures of your Street Triple, with or without you riding it, either at home or wherever you enjoy riding.

We have split this thread up because it grew so large, but it still contains a lot of great pictures you'll want to see. You can find all the original shots (all except those dumped by photoshop, of course) by clicking:

Part 1 or Part 2

Please note that this thread is now intended for pictures only, so posts that contain only comments or questions will not remain long. When you post your pictures, you can head off a lot of questions by describing accessories you've added or mods you've made, along with your pictures. (If you'd like to have people ask questions or comment on your bike, then it would be better to post a message in the regular forum area with one or more of your pictures.)

Let me also encourage you to avail yourself of the Member Albums area of this site to store your photos, rather than photobucket or some other site that may delete picture files after a time. When you use a Member Album, your pictures will be resized for you automatically.

If your pictures are already 800 pixels wide or less, you can simply attach them as files when you write your message, which causes them to upload directly from your computer to this site. Readers will see thumbnail pictures in your post, which they can click for a larger view.

If you prefer to use off-site storage and embed pictures with IMG tags, though, please resize or scale your pictures so they are not more than the magic number of 800 pixels wide. For those who don't have auto-resizing, it's no fun to have pictures stretch outside the browser window; and even with auto-resizing in the browser, the oversize files take longer to download.

Thanks, and enjoy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
This was taken back in June, the day I bought it. I've since added the Launch Kit.

(click)

It's the package that has the Arrow 3-1, LED brake light, flyscreen, visor, bellypan, and seat cowl.

Just need some bar ends and I'll be set.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heres my 09 Street Triple R

I've owned a handfull of Japanese sportbikes and I can truly say that this is by far the best bike I've ridden.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Part 2

So far all I've added has been the Pazzo short levers in Titanium and Gold, and the R&G fender eliminator.

Yeah I know I need to wash it but I'm having too much fun riding.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Well, finally secumbed to the temptation and purchased a new Street Triple after devouring every magazine report there was to read. Ostensibly it was bought for the wife to ride but on her first ride she didn't like the snatchy fuelling transition from closed throttle to slighty open. I told to 'get up it' some more... you know, give it some stick and stop riding it like you're off to the supermarket on a Vespa. I didn't win many brownie points that day but to keep her quiet we swapped and she rode the B-King home.

Anyway it's turned out real good because it gives me more time to ride the bike and practise my wheelies like I was doing on the back of the ute the day we picked it up. So do I like it. You bet, it's a brilliant package!

Plans for the future... fit an Arrow 3 into 1, Tuneboy, belly pan, Arrow rear-sets, the quick-shifter off the new Daytona (if it will fit) then do some track days.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 226 Posts