Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
That's pretty funny, especially the part at the end. That one kid is very articulate. He's going to be a smart one.

I'm certainly no role model parent, but there's part of me that feels bad for the kids. I have always tried to avoid exacerbating my kids, or making jokes at their expense. I've had 5 and just raising them is difficult enough without making them the brunt of my jokes.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's pretty funny, especially the part at the end. That one kid is very articulate. He's going to be a smart one.

I'm certainly no role model parent, but there's part of me that feels bad for the kids. I have always tried to avoid exacerbating my kids, or making jokes at their expense. I've had 5 and just raising them is difficult enough without making them the brunt of my jokes.
Yeah, that kid is quick and bright and he didn't lose his cool, pretty impressive.

As for the kids, I don't have any yet, so I am not as sensitive to the horseplay, it's seems lighthearted enough, though I may feel different later.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Yeah, that kid is quick and bright and he didn't lose his cool, pretty impressive.

As for the kids, I don't have any yet, so I am not as sensitive to the horseplay, it's seems lighthearted enough, though I may feel different later.
Everyone is different, but having kids and raising them changed my perspective on things quite a bit. Still... The video was pretty funny, even though the normally irreverent Kimmel was kind apologetic at the begining, saying that he never imagined there would be that much crying. :D

What I have always been amazed by is just how instantaneous that kids that age can just turn on the water faucet and start boohooing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts