Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Post Classic Triumph Photos Here

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Bubba Blue 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't see any thread in this section just for posting a photo w/a short description of your - or your favorite, even if you don't technically own it yet - Classic Triumph. Am I missing something? Every other section has a sticky, but we don't and we have the most interesting, viewable bikes!!??

Just one, favorite, best photo with a short description, year. model and important mods. Thanks.

So, for example, here's 1982 Boneville Royal LE:

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
OOOOOOOOOOO musicswapshoppe - is that really yours? Can I have it? Is that a Jubilee or a Royal Wedding?

And you have to identify the year and model, too. Don't you think '80s Bonnevilles qualify as classics? Why, because not quite 30 years? Oh, come on. I love them.

#7 · (Edited)
T140D 1981 Royal Wedding Edition.

Yes it's mine. I am 18 years old, a millionaire and so handsome that I have to swat woman off me all day.
OK none of the above true :-( Classics to me are just that and can be modern as well as 30 years or more. Thread name covers it "Anything pre-Hinckley goes"I really would like one day to own a Royal but not sure if it will happen. Sorry I ommited details with picture.

So here is a challenge. Has anyone seen an older Bon?
Excerpt of email from Doug: Attached is a piccie of my Bonneville, No.39, produced on the first day of Bonneville production on Sep 5th 1958. If want to read more go to http://www.musicswapshoppe.com/triumph_bonneville.html

#8 ·
GPZ, A question. Back on 11-25-08, Morristhecat started a thread titled Members Bike Photo's. If you are going to make a stickey on this, could the Members Bike Photo's thread somehow be added to it? Carl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.