Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Greetings! I have been active duty enlisted in the U.S. Coast Guard for 10 years and am stationed in South Portland, Maine. I'll be transferring this summer to who knows where! :D

Here's my '08 Sprint ST:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Not active anymore and keeping my fingers crossed in the IRR that that doesn't change. Got this bike after my second tour. Even though I only had a few months left in GA(stop loss=through the end of the tour+3 months) and I was leaving as soon as I got my DD214, I paid extra just to get this plate:D

Done a lot to her since then:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Aren't Sunset's beautiful?

I really liked that Pacific Blue too! It reminds me of that Hawaii ocean - man talk about blue! Did a total of 6 years over there.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Aren't Sunset's beautiful?

I really liked that Pacific Blue too! It reminds me of that Hawaii ocean - man talk about blue! Did a total of 6 years over there.
If Sunset Red was available in 2008, I would have gotten that color! :cool: But, I'm very happy with my Pacific Blue Sprint, it gets a lot of compliments! :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Greetings! I have been active duty enlisted in the U.S. Coast Guard for 10 years and am stationed in South Portland, Maine. I'll be transferring this summer to who knows where! :D

Here's my '08 Sprint ST:

Ive been up your way in the early 90s on the Uscgc Sturgeon Bay when it was out to Governors Island. Had a blast in Portland from what I can remember. Now im a reservist out of Station Kings Point on Long Island N.Y. I have a brother who is 21 years active down at Air station Clearwater FL. He should be a Chief any day now. Ill be making BM1 soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ad Navy Vet/ Oang Selres. Oif Vet

6 years Active duty naval aviation, working on P-3 orions. First year now in the Oregon Air National Guard (SELRES). I work on F-15 eagles for the 142nd fighter wing in Portland, OR. This is my 08 Bonnie t-100. Mods so far include TOR's, 120 Main jets, 2.5" rise bars, CRG end mirrors, AI removed. Thanks to all who had the balls enough to serve their country!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
USCG Active here.

Right now i ride this 03 Kawasaki Z1000 but i am looking to get rid of it to get a Thruxton in the near future. I have been lurking this site in the classified section looking and wishing. Hopefully i can sell my Z1k this summer and purchase a triumph.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts