Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,

Just a brief intro, name is Rex, been riding for about 33 years. I have owned 11 Hondas, 4 HD, and my current bike is the 2007 Honda VFR.

Went on a poker run this past weekend and spotted a Triumph Speedmaster. :D That bike was sexy as hell!!

Now I am obsessed! I got out of the HD thing because I got bored with the whole Harley thing that most seem to wrap their personality around. Really enjoy riding the VFR but to be honest, I could see that I perhaps would be much better off on something that is not gonna pull up next to you at a traffic light.

In the St. Louis area we only have one dealer and I suspect that will make deals a bit tough to come by there. I am not opposed to heading to Ohio, Texas or some other nearby dealer...... The shopping begins.

Anyway, I hope to join you guys with ownership very soon. In the mean time, I will be lurking about and absorbing as much as I can.

Later!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I went to the local dealer today and I am torn between the America and Speedmaster, leaning toward the America.

America is priced at $8199.00 plus $600 freight.

They offered $5500 trade on my VFR.

Does the price on the America sound within reason?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts