Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my TT600 is a real pig below 400rpm, I have had the bike a couple of years, its only done 12000m. It had a map on by triumph dealer about 3 years ago but I am wondering what is the best way to sort the problem. running on standard exhaust, no other mods. Should i go power commander or just get the bike on a dyno to sort out the problems, use an alternative map to Triumphs etc.... going through towns its really jerky Other than that i love it!:)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Below 400 rpm? sounds like you should take it to a john deer or harley dealer. I dont think three cyl bikes are supposed to run that low.

·
Registered
440 Posts
TT600/Speed Four/Daytona 600 can now use TuneECU. Buy the $9 cable off ebay, wait a few weeks, because it's coming from China then load a different tune. What year is your bike?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its a 2000 model, i have looked on the tune ecu website and its the 10088 map, when using this software can you back up the old map incase it goes horribly wrong.. have you loaded this? thanks Matt

·
Registered
440 Posts
There's a ton of other threads about tuning a 2000. 10166 map is the best place to start. Do some searching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts