Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here goes. In a recent posting, Formula Xtreme told me to "Shut the hell up teo"

After receiving some stinging posts & comments lately, and not being that thick skinned towards criticism, I'm wondering whether I should take Xtreme's advice and shut up for good!

So here it is: Let me know what ya'll think!

Poll: Yes -- Shut the hell up teo
Poll: No -- Shut the hell up teo

If the yes's have it. I'll deregister and go away for good. Maybe it'll be more plesant for all of us..?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Oh come on now Teo. Grow that skin and fire back. Do you realize how many people Limey has pissed off, they did,nt quite. I personally blazed Tekmoe last summer for drinking and riding and felt generally sheety about it, he did,nt quite.
Crashmastered pissed me off royally the other day to the point i had to edit my response, i aint goin no where. Fawk him.

So lighten up, tell them to kiss your hairy Arse, and enjoy. :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
1st off Teo, if yer gonna stick around, learn the actual names, not their post status :wink: (Formula Extreme is his status as 250 Grand Prix is yours) :-D

And as fer my vote..................

drum roll................................

does it really matter? 'cause according to yer post, both yes and no both mean shut the hell up Teo!!! :hammer: :-D

Poll: Yes -- Shut the hell up teo
Poll: No -- Shut the hell up teo
[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-12-14 07:48 ]

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Gary do hang around, your contributions have been welcome.
I vote for a stay..........and I'm pretty sure that most members will agree.......... :)

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-14 08:02, teologie wrote:
Sorry itchin for not callign you on your name!

To clarify:

Yes -- SHUT UP U [email protected]$tard & GO AWAY!!!
No -- NO PROBLEM Teo, keep posting, but...GET YOURSELF A LIFE!

Clear now?
alright, that's better, I'll vote .........................
NO

Do stick around Teo, it's all in good fun. If I have stated sumt'n that has hurt you in some way, my apologies sir, I was only intending a little humor. :wink: :-D

·
Banned
798 Posts
How bout a third option:

3) I dont giv a phook....do what you want.

I vote 3.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate your words. No hurt feelings at all! I'm game for anything -- I would not have baited the form as I have these past few days otherwise, yet sometimes you have to listen and take note, otherwise you become a BIG pain in the @r$e to everyone eventually! G

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Teo,

Do stay. You remind me of another poster here that came on to this forum. That man posted and posted, some of it constructive, most of it inane drivel. He couldn't shut up either, but as he continued to put out his drivel he grew on us. Now some of us think of him as a son, but most of us would still like to give him a punch in the gut and a kick in the nads. That man is Cheapbastard (oh, put Limey in that group as well...but with Limey add two fingers to the eyes and a head lock with a noogie).

I just ask that you read back a few weeks in the posts and revive the threads that you want to talk about, rather than creating new ones that just rehash them.

Just remember, you've got as much right to be here as anyone else (as long as you aren't a racist [email protected] like Benzo), but we do poke fun at each other around here so you'll need a thicker skin.

Capt.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I vote you should stay.....

BUT once you post a new thread asking why the coolant tank under the seat has the MIN / MAX lines horizontal instead of vertical, then you are outta here for good! :-D

JOHN

·
Registered
591 Posts
I can sum up everyone's attitude in one word:
WINTER

That S.O.B has caused roads to be wet and icey, and generaly a pain in the a$$. Everyone's' (doubt it, but a few) attitude lately has been caused by a severe lack of riding, insomnia, and foul temper. These men are just really upset because they can't ride. Their beloved Speedy's are tucked into the garage or worse, storage.

What do we have to do now? Pick on someone, belittle them, and bully them around a little bit. Why? Because we ride Triple's. We pick on, belittle, and bully everyone on the road. If we're not on the road we're thinking about it. It's an a$$ kickin bike and if we don't get to ride we get itchy. Not all of us can go surfing in January.

I vote: We all go out this weekend and break something. A young girls heart, a porta sh!tter, mailboxes, and Hardly Sportsters are all game.

·
Registered
354 Posts
On 2006-12-14 08:42, graciejohn2 wrote:

BUT once you post a new thread asking why the coolant tank under the seat has the MIN / MAX lines horizontal instead of vertical, then you are outta here for good! :-D
By all means stay...

And to John...

You mean I don't have to lay the bike on it's side to measure the coolant?!? That's going to make my rides a buit easier!

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a better plan for WINTER! Rather than picking on Newbies (do I have the beginnings of an inferiority complex...nah..) or tucking up your Speedy's in the garage for the winter, come over and visit me in South Africa of Welshrob in Aussieland -- its SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER right now, and our winter's (at least here in Durban), are dry & warm (+/- 23c) EVERY DAY!!

Adventure holidays on an Off-road bike are amazing. Ride a 955i Tiger of Kawa KLR650 and have some fun: See the South African Kawasaki Explore I should point out that the CEO of Kawasaki SA & Triumph SA are the same person (Chris Speight), and to get the Triumph marketed in SA most dealerships franchises sell both marques! So we're friends!

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-12-14 08:33, Captain_Rat wrote:
He couldn't shut up either, but as he continued to put out his drivel he grew on us. Now some of us think of him as a son, but most of us would still like to give him a punch in the gut and a kick in the nads. That man is Cheapbastard

Capt.
say it ain't so.... Dad. :-D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Being Welsh I woudda thought ya be used to a little bleating
Stick around, its all in good fun.

And Capt...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts