Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found some rear footrest hangers(the ones that hold the exhaust as well) that look similiar to the ones im looking for for my 95 daytona 1200 on ebay. the part number i need is 7393976-001 and the matching for the other side. this guy says they are from a 95 trophy 1200. the ebay item number is 350027746120. he says he doesnt know the part number or if they fit my model. could someone please check and tell me if this is anywhere near what im looking for as i know some t3 parts are interchangeable ?:confused:

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
Daytonas had high-mount cans, Trophies had low-mount. I forget exactly what you need these for, but they will bolt onto your frame. They may not work with your current exhaust.

Cheers, HTH,
-Kit

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the great replys guys...amazingly i found a lot of parts for older t3 era bikes on daytona which i hardly ever see but unfortunately they dont have those particular parts..i cant find them anywhere..looks like oem for me..thanks again guys

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hi,

Looking at the price on Bike Bandit, which I guess is representative of OEM, they are expensive. I got mine from Sprint Manufacturing alot cheaper, and it may be worth contacting them and asking about postage cost?

Fyi, there are basically 2 shapes of hanger fitted across the T300 range. You can see the two shapes in the attached 'thumbnail'. The ones on the left are for the 'sport' (upswept exhaust) models such as your Daytona, and are also used on the Speed Triple and Sprint Sport. (The very original Trident and Trophy also used the 'sport' hangers, but did change to the 'touring' hangers/exhausts soon after).

I believe the Speed Triple and Sprint Sport hangers were black, the same as the Daytona, so could offer a bigger Ebay search selection for you?

Geoff

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts