Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent had my bike for long, its a low mileage one I managed to pick up, and giving it a clean today and polishing the pipes noticed it has stainetunes cans. spoke to my dad and he reckons they are the bees knees of cans. thought it sounded good as according to the forum the stock pipes are like sewing machines. is that a bonus or what :wink2: and the fella I bought it off now has his stock cans for sale, should have done it the other way round, as who would wanna buy stock cans?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've got the Staintunes on my Thruxton , love the sound. Not too loud, sounds just like a Triumph should in my opinion.

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
That is a score. They sound great :)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
havent had my bike for long, its a low mileage one I managed to pick up, and giving it a clean today and polishing the pipes noticed it has stainetunes cans. spoke to my dad and he reckons they are the bees knees of cans. thought it sounded good as according to the forum the stock pipes are like sewing machines. is that a bonus or what :wink2: and the fella I bought it off now has his stock cans for sale, should have done it the other way round, as who would wanna buy stock cans?
Are they the "Reverse Megaphones" or "Peashooter" style?

I used to have a set and they sounded so good under power!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts