Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MIAMI (AP) - Several possible victims have come forward alleging a woman posing as a Florida doctor and promising buttocks enhancement pumped their behinds with a toxic concoction of cement, superglue and flat-tire sealant, state health officials said Tuesday.

Read the story here

Kind of gives a whole new definition to the term "lead butt..." :D

H

·
0 Posts
Shake my booty. Oh wait, I can't move it any more it seems to be concrete now. Stupid is that stupid does.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Hey, Sunday night while I was cooking frozen vegetables in the microwave for the birds, they started sparking like they had metal in them! I went online and found many other reports of this happening with Great Value and Green Giant mixed vegetables. It said it was due to lead and cadmium:eek: The article also says they are safe. Well, I'm sure as hell not going to eat them or give them to my animals!

Not that that has anything to do with butt implants, but it shocked the hell out of me.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Hey, Sunday night while I was cooking frozen vegetables in the microwave for the birds, they started sparking like they had metal in them! I went online and found many other reports of this happening with Great Value and Green Giant mixed vegetables. It said it was due to lead and cadmium:eek: The article also says they are safe. Well, I'm sure as hell not going to eat them or give them to my animals!

Not that that has anything to do with butt implants, but it shocked the hell out of me.
That is scary!! The worst part is they say it's safe, and that your FDA isn't doing anything about it.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
This would make getting yelled at by your boss interesting.

"Get moving! Do you have cement in your butt?"

"Well, I do, actually."

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Okay......man some people are really really dumb arses.... these people most definitely were on antibiotics for massive infections, scarring of tissue and would be very fortuante if they did not get osteomyolitis...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

I looked at the ingredients on frozen tilapia filets and was shocked to see that they add carbon monoxide to the fish, I guess to help maintain color. :confused:

Regarding the buns of concrete, I would be embarrASSed to come forward as a victim! :D

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
These people who had this happen to them deserve anything they can get from that woman. I don't think I would call them stupid. I highly doubt she was mixing cement right in front of them. And it's pretty hard to see something being injected into your butt, isn't it? I, for one, would have no clue anyway what butt implant material looks like, lol!

Birds have vet appointment today and I want to show these veggies to the vet. Rowdy has had some weakness in her feet that we don't know what it is yet. I'm worried she has lead poisoning.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
The stupidity of the victims depends on the circumstances surrounding the surgery. If it was carried out in a proper hospital, if they'd done adequate research on the proceedure AND on the surgeon, and nothing looked dodgy, then obviously the criminal had done her homework and they'd been well and truly duped. If, as it suspect, it was done on the cheap in some back-alley joint, by people too lazy or stupid to do any research, then they got what's coming to them. Kick their fat arses out of the general pool.

I won't even go to the dentist until I've googled their credentials...

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I do tend to ask friends for referrals to new doctors. One friend is a nurse so she has interacted with many of the local doctors. Each time, she has given me a good recommendation. However, I don't think any of my friends have had butt implants, lol! If it looked like a doctor's office, I don't think I would know it was a fraud.

Yes, if they went to someone's home or something that didn't look like the up and up, they were stupid. If they saw a bottle of Slime, they were stupid.

But, there are people who masquerade quite successfully as doctors, sometimes for decades. They may or may not have gone to medical school at all. If they have an office, patients, employees, who would know really? Not until something bad happened. Most of us take the word of doctors because we don't know any better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts