Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin' at the RAT calendar on the home page here, I'm thinkin' I'll probably do the St. Augustine run March 10. Maybe Dobie or some others could meet up. We could have a whole Speed Triple Militia.

I'm also going to try to make the British in the Blue Ridge in Hiawassee Ga. June 8-10. It's pretty close to the Carolinas and Tennessee, so it could be doable for a bunch o' y'all. There's also a BMW rally right up the road the same weekend, so I might have to bring the evil twin.

Why am I bringing this up now? Because the band stays booked several months in advance and if I want a weekend off, I've gotta play WAAAAY ahead.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm also going to try to make the British in the Blue Ridge in Hiawassee Ga. June 8-10. It's pretty close to the Carolinas and Tennessee, so it could be doable for a bunch o' y'all.

if you are doing this one you better map out a couple days for the dragon..i take my vacation there in the summer and ride that thing from sun up till beer30...there is nothing like it in the us!

http://www.dealsgap.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts