Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Uh... yeah. I'm from Pittsburgh... have we met? www.steelcityclan.com LOLOLOLO!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Hey Ella, *** are you doing girl!!!??? Git on up on yer bike and meet us dan tan Sath Side rat abat na!!! And bring some Hucklebucks CDs, too, cool? Got a cold PBR waiting for ya...
Hay M8 hows things been? Haven't seen yea on WPAR lately. Got to get down your way soon. Oh buy the way we are trying to get a Brit Invation going for are local bike rally. Putting the word out. Pm me for more info. Cheer's

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
(also posted in the Rides & Events forums, sorry for anyone seeing a dupe)

Sorry to crash yer board, folks, but I've got an information request that I haven't been able to solve with the regular old Internet. Only the locals can help me!

Here's the thing: I'll be at a rally in West VA on August 20-22. Due to a work obligation, I need to be in Las Vegas the night of the 22nd, and I won't have enough time to ride back to NJ and then fly out to LV.

Sooo.... I'm thinking of riding to Pittsburgh (probably a 3-4 hour ride from where I'll be in WV), parking the bike, and flying to LV from there . When I'm done (about 3 days), I'll return to Pittsburgh and ride home to NJ.

So, to make a long story longer: Can I safely and legally park my Bonneville at the Pittsburgh airport? I've got a couple of locks / cables I can carry with me, and a parking fee is no worry, as I'll just charge it to work.

Any suggestions or info would be very welcome. Thanks!

-marc

·
Registered
10 Posts
yes i live in pit and work for an airline out of pit airport, i suggest parking in long term as it is cheapest at only 8 bucks a day ! parking lot is watched 24.7 with video cameras and you must get a ticket and pay to enter leave.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Thanks for the info, Sin- that's what I'll do. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are still some Triumph owners in and around Pittsburgh. I'm one of them. I own a 2000 Sprint ST and a 2000 Sprint RS. I've had Triumphs since 2002. There used to be a good sized group of us who would ride together, but it has been quite a few years since that happened.

Kurt

1 - 20 of 50 Posts