Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a place to post pictures of your Rocket, with or without you on it... at the track, in the mountains, or wherever you enjoy riding.

I wanted to start a new threadd for 2011. please note that this thread is about pictures, so posts that contain only comments or questions will not remain long. When you post your pictures, you can head off a lot of questions by describing accessories you've added or mods you've made, along with your pictures. (If you'd like to have people ask questions or comment on your bike, then it would be better to post a message in the regular forum area with one or more of your pictures.)

Let me also encourage you to avail yourself of the Member Albums area of this site to store your photos, rather than photobucket or some other site that may delete picture files after a time. If you prefer to use off-site storage, though, please resize or scale your pictures so they are not more than 800 pixels wide.

Thanks, and enjoy!

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2005 Triumph Rocket III, Engine Guards, Classic Seat, Risers, Bug shield, Driver boards, sissy bar and luggage rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
This pic is a couple of years old.
First sissy bar on my '07.

First, second or third try on the fender.

front mounted stebel horn cover and GiPro mount.

Looks a little different now.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Here's are updated shots of the Beast, with a few new bits added since last we tuned in. Rivco risers and engine guards, and iso grips. Up to 7500 miles now, and very much enjoying the bike.

We trudge on.

·
Registered
60 Posts

On The Road Somewhere in Appalachia

Definitely Hazard, Kentucky where fresh beer and whisky are the best.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Fat Bottom Girl

Last Summer after a good bath and clean

After a few winter mods.

She is a 2005 with Jardines, Gipro, PC111, Secondaries long gone, and assorted other goodies here and there.......

·
Registered
82 Posts
On the Blue Ridge in November 2010

Getting ready to put it up for a month. 1 hour from my house.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Triumph Rocket 3 trike

And its harder to drop than a bike. Its got TORs, a kliktronic gearchange and linked hand brakes. Cat removed and boy does it sound good! Pulls like a train from any gear and i can't get the smile off my face. Had it for two weeks now and loving some dry sunny weather here in South Wales.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
my rocket

a pic of my rocket
09 standard Tors, cat delete ,highway hawk fat custom bars,iso grips tripple k&N filters with modified bearclaw ,GIpro atre,secondarys removed numberplate relocated ,blue leds on remote,flipmiesters billet brakline clamps, this is an old pic so some of the mods are not in it

Attachments

1 - 20 of 128 Posts