Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a place to post pictures of your Rocket, with or without you on it... at the track, in the mountains, or wherever you enjoy riding.

We have split this thread up because the original portion grew so large, but it still contains a lot of great pictures you'll want to see. You can find all the original shots by clicking: Pics of your Rocket thread...Part 1.

Please note that this thread is about pictures, so posts that contain only comments or questions will not remain long. When you post your pictures, you can head off a lot of questions by describing accessories you've added or mods you've made, along with your pictures. (If you'd like to have people ask questions or comment on your bike, then it would be better to post a message in the regular forum area with one or more of your pictures.)

Let me also encourage you to avail yourself of the Member Albums area of this site to store your photos, rather than photobucket or some other site that may delete picture files after a time. If you prefer to use off-site storage, though, please resize or scale your pictures so they are not more than 800 pixels wide.

Thanks, and enjoy!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I don't think I posted pics of my Rocket III Touring in the old thread.

08 R3T, Clearview 19" screen, Rivco risers, Dresser bars, Kuryakyn hiway pegs, Long Haul Touring seat with backrest, Aux Light bar, oh yes, a CAR tire (General Altimax HP 205/60/16)

8000 miles in 3 months.

·
Registered
114 Posts
2008 R3T with 7" higher Triumph windscreen, solo saddle with adjustable backrest, Alaska Leather ButtPad, Brakeaway Cruise Control, CrampBuster, heated grips & Kuryakan tail bag.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My new R3T Blue on Blue

Here I am at San Diego's Rocket Motorcycles with Mark and Lance. A couple of swell guys that run the place.

That's me trying to contain the smiles and waiting to hit the road on my new bike. Total miles after delivery and set-up: 5.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
What she looked like coming out of a crate and being hammered together, if anyone is interested.

And I thought she came down from the clouds in a bright light...

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
car show and camping

Just a couple of pictures from a camping trip in the Poconos and a car show in Cheltenham

Great times with the Rocket

·
Registered
1 Posts

2005 Triumph Rocket III
  • K&N Air Box Eliminator Kit
  • Jardine Big Boss "Rumbler" 3-into-1-into-2 (installed 9/15/09)
  • TuneBoy ECI mapping
  • Progressive shocks
  • Coolant recovery system

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pics of my big baby in Italia.

Hallo!
Some pics of my big baby, during a travel from Rome to Austria for a motorbikes meeting in September, with my son Francesco, 17 years old.
The same photo are in other part of forum.
But, you know, the rocket riders are fanatics!!!!
There is also a photo of Venice , during the trip, where we stopped only 30 minutes just to take a picture.
Greetings
Valerio
http://img237.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscn2682.jpg

·
Registered
752 Posts
Update with Raask exhausts, Russell Day Long seats, chrome bits, Motolights.

Believe it or not, I think I'm just about done. I do think I might try and find a better setup for the handlebars. They are still a bit of a reach even with the Rivco risers. New grips too I think. Hands get a little tingly after a while with the pronounced buzz.

Of course all that comfort issue is mostly because I'm not in the best shape. Shoulder, neck and back injuries sure do put a hinderance on enjoying things sometimes.

Still a great bike though. I love her.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Temporarily closing this thread until the tech gurus get the file attachment problems sorted out...hopefully within my lifetime.

Be getting YOUR pictures ready to upload or to link as soon as the thread is re-opened. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.