Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Excellent post! Thanks very much. This is exactly the kind of post that keeps forums alive and valuable. I know your thread is a from last year, it is still a great find for us recently joined members.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nice! Simple to follow. Good job.

Though, I didn't feel I needed to remove those lower radiator shrouds when I removed the tank on my 900 Rally. I did feel I had to remove the forward to headlight panels, to allow the tank to tilt, and come off.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thank you, this is very helpful!!

Also explains why this bike rattles so much / has several places where the Tupperware resonates / rattles, throughout the RPM range…

I need to spend some time adding some light padding between all this plastic in strategic places. It does not bother me much as I usually ride with plugs but still…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2021 GT Pro
167 Posts
I wish I had seen this before, I had a hell of a time getting the back panel off before I realized it slid backward to come off. Naturally the little bottom plastic came loose after I must have forgot to retorque the bolt and is gone on the right side. Trying to decide if I care enough to buy another one or just leave it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts