Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1661 - 1680 of 1684 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
2012 800 Tiger roadie. Adventurespec crash bars, modified pannier, CF LeoVince SBK muffler, 15t front sprocket, SW Motech tank bag and emo quickrelease mount, '15 adjustable windscreen.

·
Registered
Tiger 900 GT Pro
193 Posts
New bike day. I picked up the GT Pro yesterday. It was squally and stormy so no bikes outside at the dealer apart from the BMW sneaking in under my elbow. The sales guy took my photo and managed to catch me mid-blink and with a rain drop on my glasses - I might go back for another shot at it. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts

Did a very short (cut short due to dead battery right after this pic) ride yesterday in North Georgia fire service roads. Yeah dead battery smack dab in the middle of Blue Ridge Wildlife Mgnt area. Took me 1.5hrs to get where I took this pic and 7hrs to get home. Good times.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
View attachment 747771 View attachment 747773
Did a very short (cut short due to dead battery right after this pic) ride yesterday in North Georgia fire service roads. Yeah dead battery smack dab in the middle of Blue Ridge Wildlife Mgnt area. Took me 1.5hrs to get where I took this pic and 7hrs to get home. Good times.
Daughter and boyfriend live in Atlanta (Avondale Estates actually) and when we visit, it's always a trip or two into north Ga. Beautiful countryside and awesome roads. Always wish I was on my Tiger 800! Maybe someday!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have done pavement and fire service road riding all over from GA to VA and think it is an amazing area of opportunity. It is certainly not the scenic stuff out west, but whew, its good fun!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I have done pavement and fire service road riding all over from GA to VA and think it is an amazing area of opportunity. It is certainly not the scenic stuff out west, but whew, its good fun!
Out west will leave one completely awe struck! The good news is, you'll be enjoying your part of the world while the gates are still closed on the beartooth! We are waiting for salt to get off the roads in northern IL.

1661 - 1680 of 1684 Posts