Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got it put back together! These are the pics of the bike I got for my wife. It's a 2002 Triumph TT600. Painted with PPG Hot Pink w/ Silver Metal flake & 3 coats of clear coat.
Every piece of the fairing was painted, including the wheels & brake rotors. I even opted for a set of flush mount LED's up front. Aftermarked exhaust is next on the list. The previous owner painted the can & pipe flat black for some reason.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Why didn't you paint it a color that would stand out a little? Pink is so subdued. (Honestly, it looks very cool!)

·
Registered
27 Posts
altho I personally hate pink I must say that looks like a **** good paint job and that the pics probably don't do it any justice at all. But really it looks great but get some stickers on there it looks naked with only the triumph stickers on there!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
altho I personally hate pink I must say that looks like a **** good paint job and that the pics probably don't do it any justice at all. But really it looks great but get some stickers on there it looks naked with only the triumph stickers on there!!
It has the factory stickers on there, except for the 600 Flag sticker on the tail (which is on order), & the larger than life 'TT' sticker on the front, which I am not going to put on there.
The pics make it look like a bubble gum pink, but in person, it is totally HOT PINK. Im not much of a fan of pink. I get alot of weird looks when I take it up & down the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts