Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent been on the site in # years. Can someone talk me through how too download pics on too a thread. Or give me a link Ta. It is being done on a laptop not tablet.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,258 Posts
Here is how I use the picture adding features.

When posting I go to the “Advanced” at the bottom of the page where you made your post.
That takes you to another page. There you scroll down to the “Attach Files” box and click the “Manage Attachments Bar”
There will be another box come up that has some “Browse” bars. I think there is five bars, one for each picture.
Click on the browse bar and your picture files on your computer will come up. There you find the picture you want to post. I resize down to as small as possible then save it.
When you have the picture you want saved / selected it goes directly to the section on the Triumph site you started at.
Back on that box you need to select “upload”. The picture is now a file and will be right waiting above the “Manage Attachment Bar”
Close everything out and you should have an option to preview or post.

I know it’s probably hard to follow my sketchy instructions but I hope it helps you navigate a little better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts