Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a good pic of a mounted/installed carbon hugger from shift-tech?...please post

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On 2007-03-06 12:51, dr_gallup wrote:
I will take & post one tonight if no one else posts. Anything in particular you want to see?
great, thanks :upthumb: ...just want to see how it looks mounted, a good shot from both sides maybe...are you happy with it?

·
Registered
919 Posts
OK. No cracks about how I need to wash my bike. It's pretty hard to get a good shot of the hugger itself, you can see the chainguard better.

I'm very happy with the quality of the Shift-Tech CF. The weave doesn't match the Trident cans but the difference is much less apparent just looking at the bike. I think the flash gives the Trident CF some weird reddish hues.

[ This message was edited by: dr_gallup on 2007-03-06 19:30 ]

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks brother...much appreciated...looks good!...think thats my next purchase...BTW what's on ur axle nut?...is it a stand spool?...is there one on both sides?

·
Registered
78 Posts
just ordered a shift-teck rear hugger myself. i'm glad to see that sucker looks that good! i think i need some axle sliders as well. b/c my bike stand (pit bull) is for a double-sided swing arm. and i was going to buy a new stand. :chug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts