Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this forum needs a picture thread to show off the Hinkley Triple Classics.
Lemme see pics of your Tbirds, TBS's, Legends, and Adventurers!

:ppcn:

Even better - post up some before and after pics showing your bike modded to your liking.
We already have a "common problems" sticky thread, so let's make another that celebrates these bikes with pics.

I'll start with my 01 Tbird. This is the day I picked her up from the dealership in May 02:

And here's my Tbird last year about to leave on a weekend overnighter. Since new I've added the center stand, Plexifairing 3 screen, luggage rack with sissy bar, and motolights. This has turned my bird into a fairly capable tourer.

And a current pic since lowering the handlebars....

So what have you done with YOUR bike? Let's see those Triple Classic pics, RATs!

:ppcn:

[ This message was edited by: Rincewind on 2007-02-05 14:16 ]

·
Registered
394 Posts
My '99 Legend... no online photos of it stock, but here's an early version w/ drag bars and Napoleon bar-ends:

And here's the latest version. I'll have to post again when this winter's mods are done... some big changes coming.

Version 5 and counting... :cool:

[ This message was edited by: crosstie on 2006-09-08 18:36 ]

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
On 2006-03-23 12:17, Ballacraine wrote:
Well, I would do but I have no idea how to post images in this box. :???:
Ballacraine:

You use a little HTML: put the string below in brackets "< >"

IMG SRC="your URL"

Grab the URL from one of your pics in the album, and paste it in between the quotes.

Works like this:

[ This message was edited by: cafetbird on 2006-03-23 20:06 ]

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I don't own it any more, but this was the last picture I took of my variation on the theme:

Ballacraine,

I'll be over with my son for the pre TT classics and TT practice, maybe see you there.

[ This message was edited by: johnyC on 2006-03-24 02:49 ]

·
Registered
36 Posts
On 2006-03-13 20:19, lucam wrote:
Simple, solo seat, will install original flyscreen

http://www.triumphrat.net/albums/album1112/aaf.thumb.jpg[/img]

Now it is done

[ This message was edited by: lucam on 2006-03-26 15:32 ]

·
Registered
120 Posts
I still gotta get rid of this crazy rear fender, i feel like Elvis with this big duck-tail sticking out...

But other than that, she's starting to come together....

Ray

·
Registered
581 Posts
On 2006-04-03 13:19, Bodger wrote:
They all look good :-D but doesn't anyone take there wifes, partners, kids or the occasional biker chick on their bikes any more? There seems to be more and more single seat conversion going on!!
Some of us do.

1 - 20 of 452 Posts