Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so good being able to go international here. I had a cell phone holder on my gsx that clipped on to the handlebar. It won't fit on my gt. What's the general consensus here for phone holders? I use my phone as a GPS and a wifi based intercom.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
You should be able to replace one of the handlebar fixing screws with a RAM ball and use one of their X-Mounts for your phone. The kit is cheap and comes with a selection of different screw lengths. You will also need a short adjustable arm between the ball and the X-Mount. Not weatherproof, of course, but that's what pubs are for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should be able to replace one of the handlebar fixing screws with a RAM ball and use one of their X-Mounts for your phone. The kit is cheap and comes with a selection of different screw lengths. You will also need a short adjustable arm between the ball and the X-Mount. Not weatherproof, of course, but that's what pubs are for.
Cheers. I see the light. The shipping will sting but hey,
Serves me right for living where I do.

·
2,951 Posts
I use an X-mount on a RAM set up. Works awesome. Current tour is almost 3000 miles and not a hitch with the X-mount

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
2,951 Posts
Do you have stock ST bars? I use a RAM clutch perch mount with my XMount

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude, this is really cool. I have long wanted to reach the international level, but there is no opportunity yet. For a very long time I was looking for a suitable for motorbike phone holder. This is important for me, because I keep all the necessary information on my phone. In addition, there is GPS and much more. I threw out my old holder a long time ago, it was already in bad condition. I'm thinking of asking my friend, who has been working internationally for about a year, for advice. Has anyone already had international experience? How was it and what is most important to know?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts