Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Thanks. You don't go get the mail with that much skin exposed do you? Huuuummm? Seems I remember a blurb about a golfer who used a gold coin as a ball marker in AZ and left it on a green on a really hot Phoenix day. When he went back to pick it up, he fried hands and his thigh when he dropped it into his pocket. Urban myth perhaps.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
We appreciate you keeping the shorts on when you took the pic Coach :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey Coach ;
If all this works out to the good like it seems to be happening, you may want to consider updating your personal photo just a bit.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Thanks. You don't go get the mail with that much skin exposed do you? Huuuummm? Seems I remember a blurb about a golfer who used a gold coin as a ball marker in AZ and left it on a green on a really hot Phoenix day. When he went back to pick it up, he fried hands and his thigh when he dropped it into his pocket. Urban myth perhaps.
I'm in Tucson right now. Can confirm. It's hotter than a furnace fan.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Keep positive is the best medicine.I am in that 'C' club that no one wants to be a member of. Just remember to create happy memories every day. I was told not to ride again as I am a risk. Biking is a big fun part of my life and always gives a happy memory. I live to be alive. Good Luck mate, keep strong and positive.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Thanks and take care. Awaiting a new surgery date.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
new cutting date: July 1, 2020. Just killing time 'til then.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
We're with you Coach, any chance of getting a ride in before then?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, I got the news from my doctor today that the lump in my leg is a sarcoma. Just beginning the trip into radiation land soon. Look out for a sales notice for my '03 Bonneville in the classifieds. If you see it you'll know it's three strikes for me. Enjoyed the reparte' the last few years. I'll keep those interested posted. Thanks for the comradeship.
Really sorry. I don’t know how bad yours is, but I lost a kidney to cancer this winter, and I’m still riding, so there’s hope!
Wishing you the best, hope you come through on 2 wheels

61 - 69 of 69 Posts