Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I'm 53 and my back is stiff. I'd pay a nice looking Shiela with a low cut shirt to clip my toes with a cheap clipper for $2. That's it. Or I can live carefully contorting myself to clip 'Em once in a while for free.

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
I really hate to treat this suggestion with any sort of seriousness, but folks, Taos is about an hour from Santa Fe. Google "Spa Santa Fe" and see what you get. Heck, for that matter Googleing (is that how you spell it? Or is it Googling?) "Spa Taos" gets a fair few hits too. But I know the spas of Santa Fe have a far-reaching reputation.

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
I have an idea:

Instead of meeting up in Taos or the Midwest or wherever, there could be a "Triumphs at a spa" event (Sprints to the Spa?). There could be a ride to the spa, manicures, pedicures, sauna time and back waxes for those that need them. And if anyone lays their bike down, they'd have to get a Brazilian wax.

Good times could be had by all.
Don't forget to check your handbags at the door.:p
You know what happens if you don't.:Handbags

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
`
Tigers to Tiddlywinks ? Daytonas to Decor Design.............Rockets to Rest Homes..Bonnies for Bovrill
Speedies to Spinning classes we could have something every month.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Has anyone else noticed the trend of motorcycle type to "pro spa day"? I don't see any of the sport bike riders here being "pro spa", however a bunch of Bonnie and Sprint riders seem to think this is a great idea...HMMMMM

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I don't see any of the sport bike riders here being "pro spa", however a bunch of Bonnie and Sprint riders seem to think this is a great idea...HMMMMM
Over here massage parlours is a euphamism for more intense physical services! you dont think all those Bonnie and Sprint riders think................:eek:

PS Thats a lovely monkey you have there

·
Premium Member
13,150 Posts
PS Thats a lovely monkey you have there
Oh. I bet you say that to all the boys.:p

{Edited by HiDesert to point out that this is a pretty reasonable use of the quote button, because OS edited the quote down to just the part of the post he was specifically responding to. Granted, he was responding to the last sentence of the preceding post, but I'm trying to put a positive spin on this...}

·
Premium Member
7,029 Posts
Sounds like a certain twin rider needs some spa time...
what's that?

some aspar time?

I am sweet enough already thank you very much :mad:

{edited by Jonkster to point out how he removed some bits of the previous quote to reduce the length of the post out of politeness and consideration of others and how he won't get any special pat on the back like Hid's 'special' friend now OS does and also just to add some small print stuff at the end of his post and look all important just like other unamed moderators like Hid do}

{Edited by HiDesert to point out that the members are the most important people on the site.}

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
EEEEEEEOOOOOOowwwwwwwwwch! My eyes are stinging- HiD- Gimme a break. Isn't that unnecessary quoting.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hahaha..didn't mean to be a sticky wicket lads, but if we keep bumping the thread, that post will slide back to Hades where it belongs.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts