Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got in the Pazzo levers that I had ordered. Are these levers easy to install? Do I use the original equipment to install these. The directions are not clear, and I have never installed levers before. The package just had the levers and no spare bolts or parts. Just wanted to make sure I am not missing anything before I attempt to install these. Oh and what are the torque specs for the installation? Thanks Ride safe!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Install...

Orlando,

Whats going it, this is Alex over at BC. Nothing to worry about, install time is 30 minutes or less. You will use the old mounting hardware from the OEM levers. You should have maybe a sticker or brake resiv boot cover and two levers. Just remember after you install, tighten down all mounts ect as well as the actual adjuster with a hex. If you have any questions, PM or call me at the shop at 310 225 2570 or [email protected]

Thanks,

Alex and the British Customs Crew

·
Registered
133 Posts
Make sure you use the sleeve inside the stock lever on the Pazzo. You will see what I mean when you take the stock lever off.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys, I got the Brake lever on, no problem. But I took off the pivot bolt on the clutch lever, and cant seem to get the cable to come loose from the OEM lever while its in the bracket! UGH:mad:. Well I will sleep on it and try again in the morning

·
Super Moderator
8,838 Posts
Make sure it's adjusted as slack as you can at both ends. It's a whole lot easier. You may even want to disconnect it at the clutch end if adjusting in slack isn't enough.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got the clutch lever on there, how many turns on the "cable tensioner". I just had to apply a little pressure to get the OEM lever off. Pictures to soon follow!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Over all actual work to install them was only 20 minutes, about an hour trying to figure out the clutch side. But all in all easy to do.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts