Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any better deals on a set of Pazzos? Most of the pricing I've seen is in the $180 range.

Thanks

denoose

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've never seen them for less than the going price. I did see that motomummy.com gives you a free set of Driven gel grips with a set of Pazzo's. I got both last summer. I love the Pazzo's, and thought the grips were quite good as well.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Denoose

I had ordered a set from Motomummy, but then they said they could step on the UK retailers, so I chose ASV levers instead and have a) very happy (a little more expensive) b) because if you break them, no matter how, they replace them!

Plus there is a better adjustment mechanism on the ASVs.:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
FWIW I'm very pleased with the fit and finish of the ASVs I bought (for around the same money) from motomummy. No complaints about the shipping either :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Has anyone seen any better deals on a set of Pazzos? Most of the pricing I've seen is in the $180 range.

Thanks

denoose
Pazzo doesn't support deep internet discounting, because he sells to anyone and everyone for the same price, doesn't matter how many or how few.

He's local to me, and we still have to pay about the same amount, sans shipping.

I think his logic is that by holding the line on price, he keeps the impression of quality high (and they are quality).

And he gives brick and mortar dealerships an in-demand product to sell at a competitive price with the online parts discounters.

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
I never would have bought levers that pricey. Then I started having a lot of wrist pain & started comparing the prices of adjustable levers to the price of surgery... :eek:

I'm quite happy with my Pazzo shorties. I paid about $180 for 'em, & I *never* pay retail. There are no bargains to be had, but you will get a quality product for the price.

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Registered
410 Posts
Try asking members, via this forum , if they have second hand for sale. I think I found some but never took the offer up.
Chris

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank, gents for the responses. I'm going to order a set when I receive my financial stimulus package! They're on my ever- lengthening list, along with the TOR exhaust, a Shark RSR2, etc, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts