Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rat Patches

Can't really help you however Sunday 21 Dec, RAT Ride organised to meet at Ellis Beach @ 0900 ride to Cowbay.
I bet someone there will know.

·
Registered
690 Posts
triumph patches

IF you're looking for Triumph patches you can go here. wwwpatchattack.com they have a nice selection, and I've bought several from them.
Probablly about 20, 2 or 3 at a time. Very good quality, decent price.
As far as RAT patches go, good luck on that.
I'm trying to get one of every year, and I've recieved some from some of the guys here and elsewhere. I've offered to buy them, but the ones I've found are either free, thanks guys. Or I've managed to swap for a few. If I can get ahold of the ones I'm still missing, I'm gonna have a bunch made up. Not for profit, but because everybody seems to want some. The ones I'm still looking to get are 95-96-97-98-99-2001-2006. I'm suppose to have a 2000 and a 2004 on the way. The ones I have to swap are '07, '05. So if you have one or more I'm trying to get, I would sure swap. If you'd rather have PGR pins or patches I can do that too.
Thanks guys. my e-mail.
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't really help you however Sunday 21 Dec, RAT Ride organised to meet at Ellis Beach @ 0900 ride to Cowbay.
I bet someone there will know.
Thanks for the tip Coops,can't make that ride but would like to know of any in the future.Who can I contact?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IF you're looking for Triumph patches you can go here. wwwpatchattack.com they have a nice selection, and I've bought several from them.
Probablly about 20, 2 or 3 at a time. Very good quality, decent price.
As far as RAT patches go, good luck on that.
I'm trying to get one of every year, and I've recieved some from some of the guys here and elsewhere. I've offered to buy them, but the ones I've found are either free, thanks guys. Or I've managed to swap for a few. If I can get ahold of the ones I'm still missing, I'm gonna have a bunch made up. Not for profit, but because everybody seems to want some. The ones I'm still looking to get are 95-96-97-98-99-2001-2006. I'm suppose to have a 2000 and a 2004 on the way. The ones I have to swap are '07, '05. So if you have one or more I'm trying to get, I would sure swap. If you'd rather have PGR pins or patches I can do that too.
Thanks guys. my e-mail.
[email protected]
Thanks for the reply, I'll check that site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts