Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

First of all I'm posting some pictures of my new baby. Accessories fitted so far are: Tank pad, engine guard, fly screen and bobbins. I may add the belly pan, but not sure yet. I was thinking of the Quick shifter, but the majority of my riding is in town with low speeds so I don't really see any point to it. All in all its an easy bike to ride and handles quite easily on the twisties as well. Bike gets a bit warm after some heavy traffic especially in the hot Greek weather.

So Questions. I would like to ask if someone in this forum knows parts from other triumphs that will fit the Trident. For example, other bar end mirrors from other models... But especially the brake and clutch lever. These two are the only things that annoy me on the bike. (so far). They are really short and the brake lever is especially cheap. For sure on the 2022-23 model Triumph will change this, but I wanted to know if maybe someone here know part numbers that may fit.

·
Registered
2018 Street Triple RS
225 Posts
thanks! Those looks nice. Have to remove the bonneville thouhg. But nice
Just be careful and aware, those levers look like knock-offs from Asia as they will add branding graphics/text to entice the buyer, Triumph would not typically add the specific text (i.e. "Bonneville T120") when the levers can be used across several models. Just be aware of the source/quality of the aftermarket parts and buy with open eyes. Good luck!

·
Registered
2021 Triumph Trident 660
17 Posts
So Questions. I would like to ask if someone in this forum knows parts from other triumphs that will fit the Trident. For example, other bar end mirrors from other models... But especially the brake and clutch lever. These two are the only things that annoy me on the bike. (so far). They are really short and the brake lever is especially cheap. For sure on the 2022-23 model Triumph will change this, but I wanted to know if maybe someone here know part numbers that may fit.
I went with the round trident bar end mirrors (like all my accessories on backorder) but I've seen UK bikes with the street triple bar end mirrors fitted.

Agreed the levers are underwhelming and not really comfortable, so I asked my dealer about the OEM Triumph adjustable levers that fit the Street Triple, expensive but I do like the look and that there's no branding front facing. Dealer says can't say for sure because Triumph doesn't list them as an accessory for the T660. Dealer mentioned there's quite a bit of missing info from Triumph in the ordering system for this bike.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I went with the round trident bar end mirrors (like all my accessories on backorder) but I've seen UK bikes with the street triple bar end mirrors fitted.

Agreed the levers are underwhelming and not really comfortable, so I asked my dealer about the OEM Triumph adjustable levers that fit the Street Triple, expensive but I do like the look and that there's no branding front facing. Dealer says can't say for sure because Triumph doesn't list them as an accessory for the T660. Dealer mentioned there's quite a bit of missing info from Triumph in the ordering system for this bike.
You’re looking for style F14 T33P for the pair. That should be all you need to know they are compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. Excuse my English when I wrote levers I meant pedals. That they are sort and kinda cheap. The brake lever is actually very nice. As for the clutch I also saw somewhere that you can fit one from a thruxton or a street triple but haven’t seen anyone try it. Part number is t2046041

1 - 7 of 7 Posts