Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was wondering if anybody was parting out a trophy. i have a 2002 1200 green trophy that i need parts for, mostly body and brackets. right now i need a left side turn signal for starters. do y'all know any retailers that can help me out?

·
Registered
348 Posts
I understand wanting to keep a bike "stock" but aftermarket signals are way cheaper and may survive a parking lot lay over. I replaced my front signals with oval LED flat mounts and added smaller ovals on the front of the fairing. They wire into the harness easily and stick on with double sided tape. The new lites also have running lites in them. The tear drops cover the mounting holes for the stock mirrors I also removed. Total cost less than $65. Beats the cost for a factory mirror and signal I would probably break again. The bike is more streamlined with the mirrors behind the winshield, rather than up front and has a thinner profile, I know my mileage has improved and the wind impacts the handling less.
Just some ideas that have worked for me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a great idea! thanks. i dont supposed you can tell me where you got them from and maybe a pic or two to see what it looks like??

mikey.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Lights and mirrors from JP Cycles. Can't tell you where to find them, they change their site constantly.
I tried to upload a photo, hope it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts