Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How interchangeable are the pannier lids on Triumph bikes? I'm looking for a left side replacement for my 2005 Tiger, but I'm seeing ones that look almost identical for Sprint ST's and Trophy's. When I checked online the part numbers are different between models even if you leave off the paint code portion but I swear they are the same.

Anyone have any experience with this? When it comes to these lids is it safe to assume if looks the same it will fit or are there variances?

·
Registered
336 Posts
EB;

It would be a safe bet that if the pannier lid parts numbers are different, that the pannier lids are different, even if only slightly. I actually looked at a Trophy and a 2003 Sprint ST up close, and the lids do look VERY similar.

Good luck with your search. I saw pannier lids available on eBay not too long ago... and they were that nice Lucifer Orange colour. I'm sure something will surface sooner than later. If I see something, I will let you know.

Kurgan

·
Registered
169 Posts
I don't know what differences (if any) exist between different Triumph models, but I have a set of hard luggage (panniers and top box) from my '05 BRG Tiger for sale. Check out my ad in the "Classifieds" section, and if interested, flip me an offer. Where in the world are you located?

Gerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts