Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.......

Can anyone point me in the right direction, I,m looking for pannier rails to fit my speedy.
I would like the type that turn under the saddlebags to support them and stop them from moving around.
I've got honda magna brackets at the moment but they don't keep my saddlebags straight, the bags tend to move around when they have any weight in them, any help please.............

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On 2006-11-29 16:36, jjgoodwin3 wrote:

$119.99 from Bellacorse. Works for me. I trashed 2 sets of Saddlemen Jumbo Drifters and then got a set of these and some TourMaster Cruiser IIs.

Thanks for the info.......

I've sent them a email to find out the shipping costs to the UK.
Sometimes the shipping costs can make items imported from the USA very expensive, I'll let you know the outcome.

Any other info from other members please.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
On 2006-11-30 15:32, TrumpetTrousers wrote:
On 2006-11-29 16:36, jjgoodwin3 wrote:

$119.99 from Bellacorse. Works for me. I trashed 2 sets of Saddlemen Jumbo Drifters and then got a set of these and some TourMaster Cruiser IIs.

Thanks for the info.......

I've sent them a email to find out the shipping costs to the UK.
Sometimes the shipping costs can make items imported from the USA very expensive, I'll let you know the outcome.

Any other info from other members please.

Check the classifieds at BonnevilleAmerica.com, I believe someone had a set of standard rails for sale. $120 for a set of rails is a little too dear for my pocketbook, even here in the states.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts