Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that Pandora has pulled all their online parts websites down? I used to use them exclusively but I guess my business will move elsewhere. Bike Bandit is ok if you're not in any sort of hurry. With Pandora, even parts they didn't have in stock would usually get shipped in 3 business days.

·
Super Moderator
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have built up a good relationship with Triumph Detroit. They will order and ship out to you no problem. I live in SC and stumbled across them while hunting for specific gear and parts. They are great to talk to over the phone and really willing to go out of their way to make the customer happy.
I bought a top box from them ages ago and they were great to deal with. I just like being able to find the parts I want on the fiche so I know I'm getting the right thing. Parts counter help aren't all they're cracked up to be anymore.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
I bought a top box from them ages ago and they were great to deal with. I just like being able to find the parts I want on the fiche so I know I'm getting the right thing. Parts counter help aren't all they're cracked up to be anymore.
That is unfortunate. Give the crew at Ridge Motorsports in Batesburg, SC a try. They're my "local" shop and are they know their stuff. I don't know if you plan on being at TriFest this year, but they will be there and you can meet them in person. Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is unfortunate. Give the crew at Ridge Motorsports in Batesburg, SC a try. They're my "local" shop and are they know their stuff. I don't know if you plan on being at TriFest this year, but they will be there and you can meet them in person. Cheers!
I didn't mean that Triumph Detroit's parts counter help was bad in particular, just that parts counter help in general isn't great so I don't normally trust them to get phone orders correct. If I can find part numbers elsewhere I'll give them a try.

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
Hermy's Triumph in PA. Really helped me out with my old T595. They even shipped me out two different part listings for the same part and only charged me shipping and cost for one. Once I decided which was the correct part, I shipped back the other one. How many dealers would ship you out a part without receiving payment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts