Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone here is planning on attending? As of right now I believe I know of about 8 or 9 beautiful Bonnies that will be there. I just think it would be really neat to see more Bonnies there. I would happily lead a good ride while there. 馃榿 I've been attending for many years and really enjoy riding this area.
All the info you need for it is here: Ozark Mountains Euro Raid

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I just realized I need to redo the starting point for all the routes. I did these all last year when the rally was held in a hotel in town. It is now being moved back to the old Hub, which is now called Marble Falls Resort. The owner has spent a ton of money on improvements to the place. Here is the Rever community page with all the routes.

Registered
Myself and at least one other will be attending from KC. I sparked a little interest but no commitments from others yet. A few have other rides at or near the same time. They are waiting to figure out which to attend. I have mapped rides from 2017 and 2019 on https://www.plotaroute.com. They are all public, if interested you can search "Ozark Raid". See Ya there!

Registered
Just curious if anyone here is planning on attending? As of right now I believe I know of about 8 or 9 beautiful Bonnies that will be there. I just think it would be really neat to see more Bonnies there. I would happily lead a good ride while there. 馃榿 I've been attending for many years and really enjoy riding this area.
All the info you need for it is here: Ozark Mountains Euro Raid
I just realized I need to redo the starting point for all the routes. I did these all last year when the rally was held in a hotel in town. It is now being moved back to the old Hub, which is now called Marble Falls Resort. The owner has spent a ton of money on improvements to the place. Here is the Rever community page with all the routes.

I'm planning on being there---third year now---great riding area and only 3 hours from me.---Will have my 2018 T120 there,,,,

Premium Member
I have a good friend that just retired and moved down to northern Ark, I'd like to go see his new place and maybe get over to the event, gonna make an effort to do so, just have to do a bit of scheduling, trying to retire myself this year and have to get stuff finished.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
My friends and I are all looking forward to this event. We've been making our reservations already. It's a grassroots event and I will be taking some door prizes to chip in for it. Its a great area to ride and the Bonnies eat the miles up. Down the road is a restaurant in Jasper called the Ozark Cafe. It is a throwback in time. Good food and reasonably priced.

Registered
Moved from Memphis a few months ago to NE Mississippi. Ive ridden the Ozarks for years but didnt know about this. Hmmmmmmm.........................

Registered
I am planning to go this year, bringing my 2011 T100. I have attended a few times in the past, glad it has moved back to The Hub. See you there!

Terry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts